Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Imagination

My earlier writing experiments:


My World

I am an Angel with wings of gold
I am a Unicorn with magical powers
I am a Fairy dancing in story books
I am Sleeping Beauty waiting for my Prince
I am a Flute that whispers beautiful melodies
I am the wind that cradles you to sleep
I am the tears of my own river
I am Silver Fox out to seek revenge
I am a wild teenage girl getting in trouble
I am a butterfly coming out of my cocoon
I am a girl, a simple girl with imaginations and dreams
I am the universe
I am everything in my own world


The original self-publication

 
Loneliness
From day to night
I sit alone
From here to there
I walk alone
From warmth to cool
From sadness to happiness
From heart break to mending heart
I feel alone
From happy times to heart breaking times
From sunny days to rainy days
From stormy nights to moonlight clear
From boring days to exciting moments
I spend alone
From love to hate
The thing that hurt the most is being lonely




Dream

Above the stars
Across the sea
Against the laws
I tell
Among the angels
On my rooftop
Behind garden walls
Beneath the shadows
Beside my wishes
Between the smiles
I cry 
Beyond my imagination
By my will
Down on earth
Inside my heart
Into my dreams
Throughout my life
Since I was born
With heart in place
I fly 
Within my dreams
Upon my love
I lie
Within my soul
I pray 
Into fantasies
I go 
Among fairies
I dance
Until I am awaken
By my alarm clock


No comments:

Post a Comment