Tuesday, November 27, 2012

KDP Select

Hello, everyone. I've decided to try KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) Select, a program which I must give exclusive rights to Amazon for 3 months to sell my ebooks. As of  Tuesday, November 27, 2012, Second Chance will no longer be available for purchase on Smashwords.com. Second Chance will no longer be available on Diesel, Kobo, Sony, Apple, and other ebookstores through Smashwords. It will still be available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble until December 3, 2012. After that, it will only be available on Amazon.com. The paperback version will still be available for purchase on Amazon.com and Createspace.com.

Confusing? I know. I'm still navigating through all the self-publishing venues and testing out times and pricing. Thanks for all the support. I really appreciate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment